Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anyone Can Do This

Amplify’d from www.youtube.com

http://www.lettinggo.tv I am an author. The textbooks I write, I've just finished 8 editions of my textbook in critical thinking. I am a mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. I've followed many paths, had many forms of therapy. When it's releasing, it's moving out of the mind and thought, and out of the folly of thinking into direct perceptual experience.
It's giving me this excitement about finding stuck places in myself that I haven't realized were stuck, and having tools for a way through, through releasing. It's just more and more surprises every day with that. It just gives me more vitality and energy and also I am excited about what this can do for the planet. If everyone could release, that would be wonderful.


... (more info)  




(less info)


Read more at www.youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment